Get found by new customers
Our SEO Mission
We provide Fast, Friendly, Fabulous, and affordable SEO
What do you want?
New customers to find you on Google
How can we make that happen?
First of all, we polish up your site to make sure Google can and will actually visit and crawl the page
Then what happens?
We focus our efforts on the right pages with the right keywords
Is SEO “one and done”?
No. Google wants your site to have regular new content. We can help with that
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO?)
Search Engine Optimization, as we move towards 2022 is so different from what you think worked a couple of years ago.
Those super smart geeks at Google (et al) have been continuously improving how they rank content, respond to searches and try and do all they can to put the best content in front of you, including developing RankBrain, a machine learning system that helps Google sort their search results
What influences Search Engine Results?
- UX Signals & RankBrain has become the 3rd-most important signal contributing to the the result of a search query. Big Brother (..opps I mean RankBrain) is watching
- RankBrain & Dwell Time – how long is someone actually staying on your page
- Rank Brain & Click Thru Rates – if your page gets an above-average CTR, it will get a permanent rankings boost (After all, if no one clicks on your page in the results, why would Google keep it on the first page?
- Comprehensive, In-Depth Content – whilst the old metrics (Title tag, URL, Image ALT text, Description tag, H1 tag) are still looked at (.. ie is the page “dressed neatly” with hair combed, shoes shined etc), Google is MUCH smarter than it used to be. Instead of only measuring content, they now focus on context, with in depth content ranking the best
- LSI Keywords in Your Content – LSI (Latent Semantic indexing) keywords are words and phrases that are strongly associated with your page’s topic.
- Optimize for Google’s Mobile First Index – Google now considers the mobile version of millions of sites the “real” version – did you get a “Mobile First indexing enabled message”? If you did Google now uses your mobile version even if someone is searching from a desktop
- Online Video is getting huge – according to Cisco video will make up 80% of all online traffic. That’s 80% in just two years from now!
- Optimize for Voice Search – 41% of adults perform 1 voice search every day – so you need to get started on Voice SEO
So yes, all the classic SEO (Backlinks, meta tags, Keyword choice) still have a role to play.. but it’s
that will boost your online presence
Our SEO Services
We will work with you to align your business needs & goals with an internet marketing strategy and action plan that works with the-ever-smarter Search Engines, improving your web presence and bringing in the quality leads that your business needs to grow and thrive.
We have moved to a more Sprint-based format for SEO work where we define and complete specific tasks/milestones /deliverables at a fixed price
Clients have found this to be an effective way to manage budgets and get quantifiable improvements in organic performance
Sprint 1: Touchstone SEO
Deep technical Audit to uncover and fix anything that is preventing the site from being indexed by google effectively – a scrub up to make sure that the search engines are seeing your site properly
- Google Analytics Review – track current SEO position and set it up optimally to track progress
- Search Console Review – check to find technical search issues and solve
- Website Quality Audit – prepare a full SEO Roadmap
- 1 hour consultation – to go through the results and set suggestions for client action
Sprint 2: Foundational SEO
Focusing efforts on the right pages, with the right keywords and the right positioning. In this stage that is product pages/category pages/services–pages and features (bottom-funnel pages)
- Work through fixing all tasks highlighted in SEO Roadmap – Fixing broken links, Remove old pages that are no longer current, making sure pages are marked for indexing or no indexing appropriately, add meta title and meta descriptions, open graph fixes, adding alt descriptions to images etc
- Making sure Google My business is setup correctly and ready to collect reviews
- Focusing efforts on the right pages, with the right keywords and the right positioning. In this stage that is product pages / category pages / services pages and features (bottom funnel pages) Included is
- Target Pages selection – Prioritization of SEO Effort
- Keyword research for bottom funnel words – improve page targeting
- On Page Optimization – Improved page performance
- 1 hour consultation to discuss actions and set suggested client actions going forward
Price: $ 600
Sprint 3: Growth SEO
Researching and outlining content needed for the site – top-funnel pages – blog posts, guides, resources, checklists, videos, podcasts, etc
- Keyword gap analysis to help build seed keywords for content creation
- Content topic Ideas – matrix of ideas and questions inspire client content creation
- Detailed Content briefs – templates for specific topics to provide in depth content outlines
Price: 10 Topics : $500
Help new customers find you
Start working on your website SEO today and get noticed